MIUI ROM comes in two formats – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. According to the information, the recovery ROMs need to be installed via Recovery mode or local storage methods. While the Fastboot ROM could be installed with MiFlash Tool. Now download the ADB drivers and Mi Flash tool on your windows from the above mention links. So every time you want to force update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial. Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is developed by Xiaomi to flash Stock Firmware (Fastboot ROM) on the Mi and Redmi Phones.
Here you can download all Xiaomi Stock Firmwares absolutely free for all models, you can find your own model on this page. The official Xiaomi update process is much more involved than custom ROMs. It involves downloading the latest version of the Xiaomi firmware, flashing it onto your device, and then using the official Xiaomi stock Android firmware update application to install the update. This process is more secure than installing a custom ROM, as it ensures that the update is from the official source and is free from malicious or unwanted code.
You’re all set to enjoy the new ROM which you have flashed on your Android smartphone. Do remember that first boot might take few minutes. We don’t recommend using the Save User Data option, as you might encounter some issues. So that’s why we had recommended you to take a Backup of all the data on your device. It is designed to be ignored and can only flash OTA updates and ROMs which are provided by the manufacturer of the device, not third-party ROMs.
- Xiaomi Mobile is to be connected to Laptop Xiaomi Driver La Latest Version is to be in install in your laptop.
- Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go.
- Our article walks you through the full process of TWRP Uninstall and restore to stock recovery.
- This post contains the Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi 12X (Psyche) smartphone to its original state.
- This process goes common to almost all Xiaomi phones.
Some require a manual approach using the ADB and Fastboot tools with the command line. How to do this depends on what app you used when rooting. If you used SuperSU, for example, go to the Settings tab, select Full Unroot, then reboot your phone again.